Welcome! Thank you for your interest in a career with Iredell Water Corporation! Below you will find any job openings that are currently being advertised by Iredell Water Corporation. We only accept applications for current open positions.
Iredell Water Corporation offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- ADP Employee Assistance Program
- LifeMart Employee Discount Program
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Programs
- Are accepted only for vacant positions posted on this page and remain open for 30 days or until filled.
- Require title of the position applied for on the application.
- Must be completed in full and signed. Resumes may be included but are not accepted in place of application.
- Resumes, transcripts, letters of reference, and other information submitted with the employment application become the property of Iredell Water Corporation.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Should be mailed to Iredell Water Corp, Attention: Human Resources, PO Box 711, Statesville, NC 28687, or can be dropped off at our office during normal office hours. Please enclose any applications and resumes in a sealed envelope if dropped off in person.
- NC B-Well Certified Water Treatment Operator (posted 10-06-2022) 1 Full-time position
- Water Utility Technician (posted 10-06-2022) 2 Full-time positions
- Utility Customer Service Representative (posted 10/06/2022) 1 Part-time position
- Backflow & Cross-Connection Control Coordinator (posted 4/13/2021) 1 Full-time position
See the Relevant Documents Section below for job descriptions and employment applications.